Ten Gifts She’ll Love to Get this Valentine’s Day
It’s that time of year again, and you’re racking your brains thinking of what she’d like on Valentine’s Day. Here are ten suggestions, some obvious, some imaginative, all of them guaranteed to make her eyes light up.
1. Chocolates. Godiva chocolates. Available in gift boxes, to suit every budget, in milk, dark, spices, assorted, caramel, fruit and nut. Or go gourmet, with a Mazet confiseur de luxe sampler from Dean and Deluca.
2. Spa Treatment. Every woman loves feeling pampered, and what better way to show you care than with a luxurious spa treatment?
3. Jewelry. Pandora offers a range of jewelry for her for Valentine’s Day, with pendants start from $40 upwards. Halzberg has pendants and silver chains starting from $29, diamond heart pendants from $399.99, to tennis bracelets priced at $3,499.99. Or you can keep it simple with a Kate Spade one in a million initial pendant with necklace, starting at $58.
4. A romantic weekend break. Whisk her off on a to a luxury hotel for the weekend. Valentine’s Day packages are available.
5. Lingerie from Nordstrom or Victoria’s Secret. Keep it classy, and make sure you know her size…
6. Nothing says it like flowers, especially long-stemmed roses. Discover the nuances of color: red roses mean ‘love,’ orange roses say ‘fascination,’ salmon roses say ‘desire and excitement,’ while purple roses mean ‘enchantment.’ Mix and match!
7. She’ll love unwinding with a bath bomb collection. Good Housekeeping has them for $47. Don’t forget the scented candles.
8. A Sephora Gift Card. Or an Amazon gift card; they have a large selection for Valentine’s Day, from an AMC Theatres card to a Spafinders Wellness card. If she’s a coffee addict, you can get her a Starbucks gift card. You can simply head over to www.gift.cards mall and choose, or check out ebay.
9. She’s beautiful already, but she’ll feel even more so with a Birchbox Beauty Subscription. You can choose a three, six or twelve month subscription for her. The three month subscription is $30, the six month is $60, and the twelve month is $110.
10. Perfume. You can choose from a range of popular fragrances, or you can create her signature perfume. Waft personalized perfumes can create one that’s uniquely hers. Check out www.waft.com.
Of course, it’s the thought that counts. You can create a playlist of her favorite songs. Or surprise her with a midnight serenade. (The neighbors mightn’t like that, though). You can cook her a divine Valentine’s Day dinner. Or write her a poem. Whatever you choose to do, she’ll love you for it. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!