E-cigarettes exploding in the faces of users is something BIG – and something we should all avoid if we want our pretty faces unharmed. Here are a few tips and tricks on how to avoid E-Cigarette explosions…
According to the latest news, e-cigarettes exploding brings serious concerns regarding the safety of the users. Even though hundreds of thousands of users continue to use e-cigarettes on a daily basis, it may be a smart idea to keep a few safety tips in your pocket to avoid E-cigarette explosions happening on your face.
This is especially important for the new users of e-cigarettes who should educate themselves on the best ways possible to avoid any kind of mechanical malfunction.
Please keep in mind that the incidence of e-cigarette explosions, is an incredibly rare event and the total amount of exploding e-cigarettes is only a blip on our radar. So, use these simple procedures as a safety measure, so you can enjoy in your device longer without the fire!
- Know the Brand 💨– Most of the e-cigarettes that were involved in the fire incidents are not popular brands and most of them are manufactured in China. Also, there are many little-known brands on the market that are manufactured with unreliable checks and low standards. The solution – going for a brand that is trusted and worth the extra cost. You need to keep in mind that the e-cigarette is an investment. Make a little research, go through the reviews, and make the best decision by buying a reputable brand.
- Carefully Read the Instructions 📖 – Although this may seem simple to you, you will be surprised how many people forgot to read the instructions. A few minutes of carefully reading can help you prevent dangerous situations and also will help you maintain your device longer.
- Don’t Let the Atomizer Overheat 🔥 – Many of the new vaping users are well-known for holding the buttons down for too long. This is something you should not do. You shouldn’t hold the button for any longer for just a couple of seconds. As a matter of fact, you should never have to hold the button longer than 5 seconds. This could lead to atomizer overheating. When something like this happens, change the cartomizer and let the device cool off.
- Keep Your Device Away from Water 💧– E-cigarettes are an electronic device and as such, it can be easily damaged. Make sure to keep it away from water as it can malfunction or spark which could lead to a fire. Keep the e-cigarette clear of watery situations if you want it to stay safe and use it for years to come.
- Use the Right Charger⚡️– Use only the charger that came with your e-cigarette device as this charger is 100% compatible. This is a very good tip to keep your face safe and avoid E-cigarette explosions. The majority of the exploding cigarettes cases are from using the wrong charger as well as the wrong voltage. We have seen this in recent times with Samsdung 💩… I mean Samsung. In order to be safe, stick with your original charger only and don’t leave it charging for extended periods of time.
Lots of people start vaping in order to lead a safer lifestyle. Take into consideration these 5 helpful precautions to make sure that safety is something all e-cigarettes users can easily do.